After watching David Letterman Friday night, I thought I would post his comments. They were not anything most of us hadn’t thought…however, Senator Mc Cain may have a differing viewpoint. Your feedback is always appreciated!
David Letterman’s Top 10 swipes at the McCain-Palin ticket
The late-night talk-show host hasn’t missed an opportunity to skewer the candidates since McCain stood him up at the last minute.
October 17, 2008
Top 10 Letterman swipes at the McCain-Palin ticket
Since John McCain stood up David Letterman at the last minute Sept. 24, the “Late Show” comedian hasn’t lost an opportunity to take a dig at the GOP presidential hopeful or his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
10. “Sarah Palin is right now training for tomorrow’s vice presidential debate in Arizona. And she says it’s really helped her on foreign policy because from Arizona she can see Mexico.”
9. “John McCain watched the debate and he loved Sarah Palin’s performance. As a matter of fact, he applauded so much that all the lights in his house kept going on and off.”
8. “By the way, have you heard this? This just in . . . a backwoods hiker has found the wreckage of John McCain’s campaign.”
7. “You know, I don’t normally do this. I gave up drinking a while ago, but I started again. And I’m watching the debate last night and here’s what I did — I did a shot every time McCain said ‘my friends.’ So I’m blotto.”
6. “Tom Brokaw was the moderator. . . . At one point Tom tells Obama and McCain that they were going to now answer questions that came in over the Internet. And you know what McCain said? He said, ‘Uh, Tom . . . is that the same as the telegraph?’ “